How equipped are you to evaluate the suitability of a fund administrator?
There are many occasions in life where we have to make decisions about subjects we have little experience in. A little bit of knowledge goes a long way and could save a lot of time, trouble and money if you ask the right questions before committing yourself. Here are 5 simple questions that you need to ask any potential fund administrator:
- Do you want to collaborate and work with us to help us achieve our vision?
- Do you have flexible systems that can be tailored to suit our needs?
- Will I be appointed a conscientious and service minded client relationship manager?
- Is your firm independent and privately owned?
- Do you have a sound track record of existing customers?
For more details on how we can help you please contact +44 1481 730988
by Marcus Allen
Marcus is a Client Relationship Manager based in PEA’s Guernsey office. He has over 12 years’ experience in private equity fund administration . He is known for his attention to detail and his speed of service delivery. A great example of how we put good client service at the heart of everything we do.